Kumpulan Ucapan Terbodoh Steve Ballmer


Steve Ballmer sudah menjadi CEO Microsoft sejak tahun 2000.
Seperti yang mungkin anda telah ketahui bahwa ia memang sedikit eksentrik.
Dan inilah daftar ucapan-ucapan terbodoh yang pernah dilontarkannya:

1. "I'm going to f---ing bury that guy, I have done it before, and I will do it again. I'm going to f---ing kill Google." [Sydney Morning Herald]
2. "Developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers, developers..." [YouTube]
3. "Linux is a cancer that attaches itself in an intellectual property sense to everything it touches." [Chicago Sun-Times]
4. "My children - in many dimensions they're as poorly behaved as many other children, but at least on this dimension I've got my kids brainwashed: You don't use Google, and you don't use an iPod." [money.cnn.com]
5. "We've had DRM in Windows for years. The most common format of music on an iPod is "stolen"." [The Register]
6. "I have never, honestly, thrown a chair in my life." [CNET News]
7. "Google's not a real company. It's a house of cards." [Court transcript]
8. "There's no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share. No chance." [unsourced]
9. We don't have a monopoly. We have market share. There's a difference. [unsourced]
10. DRM is the future. [unsourced]

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 Adryan Muldan - All rights reserved | Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.com